Sign UP

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Grateful

Today's card continues our theme of the Succulent Garden, but today we're only using the Designer Series Paper. Check it out:


I just love how simple it is! You can take five minutes out of your day and create this card. Yes! Really! Five minutes was all it took...and that includes dragging out the Big Shot and cutting the two circles.

My base is Sweet Sugarplum with a layer of the Succulent Garden DSP on top (sponged with Sweet Sugarplum Ink). The strip of cardstock is Tip Top Taupe (retiring soon!) and the large circle is another piece of Sweet Sugarplum. My sentiment, which is from the Bunch of Blossoms Set, was stamped onto Whisper White Cardstock using Tip Top Taupe Ink and cut out using the Stitched Framelits Dies.

I added a button (retired, sorry) with some linen thread for the finishing touch.

You'll notice that the large circle has been cut. Here's what I did with the other piece:


What do you think?

STAMPS: Bunch of Blossoms
INK: Tip Top Taupe, Sweet Sugarplum
PAPERS: Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum and Tip Top Taupe Cardstock; Succulent Garden DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!