Sign UP

Saturday, March 18, 2017

MOJO Monday makes it to Saturday!

When I saw this week's sketch for Mojo Monday, I knew it would be PERFECT for an ATC focal point...but since I'd already DONE my ATC projects for this week, I decided to post on a Saturday!

Check it out:


My base is Bermuda Bay and I added a layer of Soft Sky underneath my Whisper White image panel. The images were stamped using Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum and Pear Pizzazz (both stamped off and at full strength to get the different shades). When stamping the flowers, I figured out that it's MUCH easier to stamp the outline first and THEN use the filler image. Give it a try next time you use the Oh So Succulent Stamps!

I tied a cute little Baker's Twine bow around the base of the ATC and...DONE!

When I was done creating the ATC, I added it to the card base along with a piece of Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper.


Now, the Succulent Garden DSP has Mint Macaron in it and NOT Bermuda Bay, but I think the two look pretty good together, don't you? I'm getting kind of nostalgic for Mint Macaron and it hasn't even retired yet! I'm sure going to miss that colour. :(

What do you think?

STAMPS: Oh So Succulent, So in Love
INK: Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Pear Pizzazz
PAPERS: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay and Thick Whisper White Cardstock; Succulent Garden DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!