Sign UP

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Succulent Birthday

I had so much fun on Monday using the Oh So Succulent Set that I just couldn't put it away! (Hint: There's more coming!)

Today's card is another quick and easy one (especially when/if you have the little flowers from Oh So Succulent pre-cut!):


I started off with a base of Mint Macaron and added stamped images from the Oh So Succulent set using both Mint Macaron and Versamark Ink. I tried it with the base plain, but it looked too...well...plain! The succulent images were just what this card needed!

At the top of the card is more of the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper one a piece of Tip Top Taupe Cardstock. The banners were created using Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron. The sentiment was created by stamping Tip Top Taupe Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Lots of sponging ties everything together.

I carried the DSP to the inside of the card too:


Just a heads up!! Mint Macaron is one of the five OUTGOING In Colours. The retirement list will be announced at ANY POINT after April 1st. At that time, the In Colours will be the FIRST TO GO and will ONLY be available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. If you love Mint Macaron as much as I do, STOCK. UP. NOW!! I would hate for you to be disappointed!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

STAMPS: Oh So Succulent
INK: Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Cucumber Crush
PAPERS: Whisper White and Tip Top Taupe Cardstock; Succulent Garden DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!