Sign UP

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Happy Birthday Leaves

Welcome to what I've just decided is Lovely as a Tree Week! It actually started yesterday, but then I decided to just keep going! ;)

I started off the week designing a card you'll see on Wednesday, but since I had the set out, I just decided to keep playing with it.

A couple of weeks ago, I was travelling with my husband and wasn't able to participate in the Paper Crafts Crew Challenge as I normally would, so I decided that today I would make up for it!


I started off with a base of Delightful Dijon Cardstock and added a crumpled and torn layer of Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper. I also sponged it with some Delightful Dijon Ink. Next, I tore a piece of DSP from the same pack and adhered it to the left side of the card. My very favourite accessory, linen thread, was added last.

Then I stamped the larger leaves from Lovely as a Tree onto Very Vanilla Cardstock using Archival Black Ink and cut them out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and my Big Shot.

The sentiment is from Designer Tee (a Sale-A-Bration item which you'll see again tomorrow) and it was stamped in Archival Black Ink as well.

Sponging was added all over the place! :)

I didn't crumple the paper on the inside:


What do you think?

STAMPS: Lovely as a Tree, Designer Tee
INK: Delightful Dijon, Archival Black
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Delightful Dijon Cardstock; Urban Underground Specialty DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!