Sign UP

Monday, March 20, 2017

ATC Monday

Hmmmmm...I like the sound of that! What do you think? Should ATC Monday be a thing? I do like creating these tiny works of art, so I think I'll keep it up!


Today's ATC marks the beginning of another week of Lovely as a Tree. I hope you're not too tired of this classic set!

I started off with a base of Delightful Dijon and then stamped on a layer of Very Vanilla using Archival Black Ink. The torn DSP/Cardstock on the left is Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper and Basic Black Cardstock. I sponged all the layers then tied the some Linen Thread around the Very Vanilla layer before adhering it to the Delightful Dijon Cardstock using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Would you like to try your hand at ATC? Remember, the size is 2 ½" x 3 ½" and that's really the only restriction. After that, the rest is up to you! Get creative!

Don't forget to check back in on Friday to see the card I created with this little work of art!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Lovely as a Tree
INK: Archival Black and Delightful Dijon
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Delightful Dijon Cardstock; Urban Underground DSP
ACCESSORIES: Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!