Sign UP

Friday, March 31, 2017

From This to That Friday - Thanks

Monday's ATC made into a card!


I kept the card simple and started with a base of Thick Whisper White Cardstock and added a strip of "A little Foxy" Designer Series Paper which was leftover from Wednesday's card. Then I stamped "thank you" from the Endless Thanks set in Peekaboo Peach in the bottom right hand corner.

The ATC was attached to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.


I carried the paper to the inside of the card, attaching it to the right hand side and stamped "for your kindness" using Peekaboo Peach again.

Quick and easy when you have you have your focal image ready to go! Won't you try creating an ATC? Link your blog in the comments below and I'll be sure to check it out and leave you a comment?

What do you think?

STAMPS: Jar of Love, Endless Thanks
INK: Archival Black, Smoky Slate, Peekaboo Peach
PAPERS: Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!