Sign UP

Friday, March 10, 2017

Jar of Love

How about a sneak peek of a little series I've got coming up on the blog in a couple of weeks?

Today's card was designed for the Global Design Project Challenge. This week it was colours! Peekaboo Peach, Bermuda Bay and Early Espresso to be exact. :)

Check it out:


I am in LOVE with the (sort of new) Stitched Shapes Framelits! You get all of the detail and the Big Shot does all of the work for you! In this case, I used the largest square and cut out a piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock and sponged the edges. The set comes with 12 dies in circles, squares and ovals (four of each).

The Jar of Love set is photopolymer, so you can see exactly where you're stamping, which makes lining up the water in the bottom of the jar a breeze! It's a plus when it comes to lining up the shading stamps on the flowers too!

The flowers were stamped in Peekaboo Peach that I stamped off first for the first (bottom layer) and then stamped in full strength to add the highlights/details.

I love that this set comes with coordinating framelits. I do love a good session of fussy-cutting, don't get me wrong, but sometimes you just need to cut it out FAST.


If you buy the Jar of Love Bundle before the end of March, you'll automatically qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Jar of Love
INK: Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Peekaboo Peach
PAPERS: Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach and Bermuda Bay Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Peekaboo Peach Marker, Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card Christyne - Thanks for playing along with Global Design Project x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!