Sign UP

Friday, March 17, 2017

From This to That

It's Friday!! If you were here on Monday, thanks for coming back! I appreciate it. :)

You'll remember that on Monday I showed you an ATC (Artist Trading Card) that I created. Today, I'll show you how I used it on a card. Ready?

The beauty of creating ATC is you always have these little works of art ready to go - and they're just perfect to add to the front of your cards!


This card started off with a base of Basic Black Cardstock to which I added a layer of Delightful Dijon and a piece of Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper. I sponged the edges of my layers to tie in with the sponging on the ATC.

The sentiment I used is from Happy Happenings - the perfect "in and out" set. I call these sets "in and out" because there's a sentiment for the inside of the card and one for the outside of the card and they go together or coordinate. It makes it easy to finish the card.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Lovely as a Tree, Happy Happenings
INK: Archival Black and Delightful Dijon Ink
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Delightful Dijon and Basic Black Cardstock; Urban Underground DSP
ACCESSORIES: Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!