Sign UP

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Congrats!!

I just loved this week's sketch for the Paper Craft Crew!


It was designed as a square card, but could absolutely be adapted as a regular A2 card.

I stayed with the square layout:


My base is Delightful Dijon and a Basic Black layer was added underneath the Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper on which I went to town with the sponging! The distressed look is really appealing to me these days. :)

I stamped the mighty oak onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and cut it out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I then layered a piece of Basic Black Cardstock cut with the Layering Circles Framelits behind it.

I cut out a few more circles to add some interest and then added the sentiment from Happy Happenings.

And here's a peek at the inside:


I love the font for this set of sentiments - so cute!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Lovely as a Tree, Happy Happenings
INK: Archival Black, Delightful Dijon
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Delightful Dijon Cardstock; Urban Underground DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!