Sign UP

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ATC Tueday- Just a Little Note


When I got the idea for this ATC, I was thinking I would use it as the focal point on a card, but then I decided that it was just too cute on it's own. Plus the "just a little note" kind of meant that it had to stay small. Don't you think?

I used Cherry Cobbler and River Rock Ink on this one, thanks to colours that the Colour Coach suggested. Do you have you Colour Coach yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Let me know you want one and I'll be happy to order it for you!

The images from the Apple Blossoms Set (Level 2, Hostess) were stamped on Whisper White and matted on River Rock. The next layer is Marina Mist with the bottom layer being another piece of River Rock.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Apple Blossoms
INK: Cherry Cobbler, River Rock
PAPERS: Whisper White, Marina Mist, River Rock
ACCESSORIES: None

Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

  1. Nice! From this demonstration I say a colour coach is mandatory! I must have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is sooooo neat! Love the colors and layout of your card (: Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it :-) I'll case it in one of my upcoming class! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card. I'm not a fan of river rock, but it looks great here. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!