Sign UP

Monday, August 2, 2010

Manic Monday with My Favourite Things


Today's rubber whore post is brought to you by MFT Stamps.

I won this set in a blog hop quite some time ago and this is the first time it's seen ink! It seems I'm pretty lucky to have it, because I was just at the site and it's nowhere to be found. The stamp set also features several "text messages" such as :) , 2 cool and c u l 8 r.

Here's my Manic Monday ATC card:

I'm sure some people have heard of "Calling Cards". No, I don't mean the ones that you load up with cash to make phone calls. I mean the ones that people often used "back in the day" to let people know they had visited. I learned of them when I was much younger and watched to movie trilogy "North and South". Man that Patrick Swayze was H.O.T. But...I digress.

For today's project, I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured the image with Copic Markers. My girl was matted on Chocolate Chip Cardstock and then again on Melon Mambo Cardstock. My little extra touch was the length of Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon (retired) sandwiched between the Chocolate Chip and Melon Mambo layers.

What do you think?

STAMPS: My Favourite Thinks
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
PAPERS: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Melon Mambo Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Copic Markers, Clear Glitter Pen and Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. mmm... patrick swayze...

    oh, sorry, got distracted there for a second. LOL

    cute card. :) you're really getting hooked on ATC's, aren't you? welcome to the dark side, my friend. LOL

    and i think we need to go back to the "good ol' days" of calling cards. maybe if you and i start doing it, it'll catch on. we're both charismatic enough. we can revolutionize our society. let's go back to civility, shall we?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, great job on the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!