Sign UP

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday Punch Art


A little while ago, my friend Di decided to host a punch art swap. I hemmed and hawed about the whole thing and she finally managed to brow beat me convinced me to join it a little while ago. When I saw this image on Crystal's blog, I knew I had to use it!!!

So, here's my version (in pink and green):

Because I only had a few green "eyes" from the Sweet Pea felt kit, I had to make my little froggies in two different colours so I could use some of the pink "eyes".

So, I used Old Olive to stamp the grass from Inspired by Nature on Whisper White paper. Then, like Crystal, I sponged Not Quite Navy all over the background to create the sky/water.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Inspired by Nature
INK: Pretty In Pink, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Sweet Pea Felt (retired)

Happy Stampin'!


7 comments:

  1. Love these frogs! Great idea to use the sweet pea felt circles for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way toooo cute. Love all the details. The pink ones my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute, I've made some a little different than these before, but I think I like your version of them better.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo CUTE!!! l just love frogs (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cute. I'm totally going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!