Sign UP

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Simple Saturday Anniversary


Last Saturday, my grand aunt and grand uncle celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Now, I could spend this entire post enlightening you as to why they're grand and not great, but this is a stamping blog - LOL! Suffice to say that the term "grand" uncle and aunt is correct in this case.

I clearly wasn't paying attention to the calendar and missed sending them a card to arrive before their actual anniversary. So, I whipped one up real quick and popped it in the mail. Hopefully, it won't take too long to get to Nova Scotia.

My Caroline ROCKS because she gave me the stamp set that allowed me to make the card:

FAST AND FABULOUS!!! This is a level 2 Hostess Set and it really is Fast and Fabulous! It's a two step stamping set that allows you to create FABULOUS cards for any occasion and you can create them FAST!

I also used a sentiment from the Level 3 Hostess Set called Occasional Quotes on the front of the card and it was done...just like that!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Fast and Fabulous (Level 2 Hostess Set) and Occasional Quotes (Level 3 Hostess Set)
INK: Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink
PAPERS: Whisper White and Melon Mambo Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Sponges

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!