Sign UP

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunny Sunday Sketch - Week 12


Hello friends! Where have I been?

The short answer is: BUSY!

The long answer is: I (as well as my monkeys) took an impromptu trip to visit to Montreal to visit my sister and her family. It was only impromptu in that it happened a week earlier than it was supposed to as we were supposed to go this coming week, leaving on Tuesday.

So, because the trip was kind of unplanned, I didn't have time to pre-create any goodies for you to see on my blog - oh the shame!!!

However, not wanting to leave you without a Sunny Sunday Sketch this week, I am posting "better late than never". Of course, because it is "better late than never", I don't have a card to go with my sketch.

Here's the sketch:
I'm hoping you'll find it inspiring enough to play along this week!

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!