Sign UP

Friday, August 6, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday!



Welcome to another Fabulous Friday Finds! This week, I'm featuring PUNCH ART!

Earlier this week, I found this fabulous card on Lynn Pratt's Blog:

Honestly? How darling are those penguins??? My friend Di is hosting a Punch Art Swap over on SplitCoast Stampers, so when I saw these, I immediately thought of her! Of course, I have ANOTHER idea for a card, so I might just have to take two spots and use this too!

And what about this:
Absolutely adorable, right??? I found this little froggy on Crystal's Blog.

If you're a big fan of punch art, you can also check out Angie's Blog!

Thanks for visiting today and Happy Stampin'!


1 comment:

  1. OMG!! How totally cute!! And lucky me gets one of each..woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!