Sign UP

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunny Sunday Sketch - Week 14


Welcome to another Sunny Sunday Sketch! With all the insanity that's been going on (we're remodelling) things have DEFINITELY been hectic and my posting has been sporadic at best! However, one thing I didn't want to stop was the Sunny Sunday Sketch. So...for the next little while, you can be assured that this post will, at least, be consistent. Thanks in advance for bearing with me!

Here's our sketch for this week:


I based it on the card on the right:

but flipped the card so that it was horizontal instead of vertical.





3 comments:

  1. Love your cards, so sweet and summery. Great colors, love that DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the colors. The sketch looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing both cards! It's neat to see how the sketch turns out when its flipped

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!