Sign UP

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday!


Today's Fabulous Find is discovering you can put an ATC on a card! Yeah OK, I know it's really nothing new...too bad! It's my blog - MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway, I LURVED my Tuesday ATC so much, I decided to keep the fun pattern going and turn it into a card - YAY!

It features all the same colours and stamps as Tuesday's ATC as well as Baja Breeze base.

What do you think?

STAMPS: In a Word, Priceless
INKS: Basic Grey, Cajun Craze
PAPERS: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, Cajun Craze
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is great! I love the way you continued the theme of your ATC onto the rest of the card front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is very pretty.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!