Sign UP

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Simple Saturday Note of Thanks


Yesterday, I had the opportunity to join Cindy in the chat room over at SUDSOL. If you're a demonstrator, you really should try SUDSOL out! There's a free two-week trial button over there on the left hand side of my blog. Give it a shot, you won't regret it!

When Cindy posted the sketch for the challenge, I knew it would be PERFECT for my simple Saturday card. I'm sure you'll agree!

I started off with a Pear Pizzazz base and then added a 4 X 5 1/4" piece of Sunny Garden DSP. I made three panels using Peach Parfait and a different sheet from the Sunny Garden DSP pack. My sentiment was stamped on Whisper White and then matted on a piece of Peach Parfait. The finishing touch were the darling little Basic Rhinestones.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Kind Thanks
INK: Peach Parfait
PAPERS: Whisper White, Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz Cardstock; Sunny Garden DSP
ACCESSORIES: Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!


2 comments:

  1. this is awesome!! what i love most is that i bought the "in color deal" that SU had so i got the paper pack and inks plus i bought this exact dsp. so pretty!! definitely going to CASE this card :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!