Sign UP

Monday, August 23, 2010

Manic Monday - Better late than NEVER!!!


Well, as manic goes, the past few weeks have certainly been that! There's been a surprise visit to my sister, going back to work with my Caroline (YAY!) and house renovations - PHEW! I can't wait for the kids to go back to school...maybe then things will settle down - LOL!

Today's Manic Monday is brought to you by Bella - it's Christmas time!!!

I stamped her on some fancy cardstock my friend gave me (I think it's PTI) and coloured her in using Copic markers.

She's matted on Real Red and Wild Wasabi Cardstock and I added a SU! Basic Rhinestone for just a little bit of bling - WOW!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Bella
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
PAPERS: Real Red and Wild Wasabi Cardstock (SU!), White Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. oh boy, it IS time for us to think about christmas huh?? i was hoping to put it off for at least a week or two, but nope, here it is :-)

    love this bella! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!