Sign UP

Thursday, June 16, 2011

From this...to that...

...using the Every Moment Stamp Set.

Welcome back to another edition of "this to that". I had SO much fun with this last week and got such a wonderful response that I do believe I'll make it a weekly feature. Of course, now that I've said that, everything is quite likely to go to h*ll in a hand basket, but we won't think of that.

For today's feature, I created an ATC - Artist Trading Card.

Every Moment ATC
ATC's are a lot fun because there are NO RULES! You do what you want with your choice of medium. The only thing limiting your creativity is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" of space. And let me tell you...with some of the ATC that I've seen out there, that little size is NO limit!!

I used watercolour paper on which to stamp my images. I did this twice and cut out one set to adhere using Stampin' Dimensionals. In my world, the more dimensionals, the better - LOL! And yes, I do realize that one stem is shorter than the other...when I coloured the flowers, I switched the colours out from one image to the next and ended up with a short stem. Oh well!

Here's a little close up:

Close Up
Don't you just LOVE that little butterfly? SO cute!

You might notice that the Designer Series Paper I used is from the Sunny Garden Paper Pack.  This goodness will no longer be available after June 30th (or earlier if supplies run out), so if you're in love with it, better order it NOW!!!

Here's the adorable (and OH. SO. TRUE.) sentiment:

Sentiment
Don't you just LOVE that??? I really like that this paper is pale enough so that you can actually stamp RIGHT on the DSP and the sentiment won't get lost.

And now, the full reveal!

Full Card
You like? I wasn't quite sure how it was all going to turn out when I started, but I like it! I sure hope you do too.

Last but not least, the inside of the card...because no card is complete without that extra little detail:

Inside Detail

What do you think?

STAMPS: Every Moment
INK: Staz-ON, Poppy Parade
PAPERS: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Poppy Parade Cardstock; Sunny Garden DSP
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Paper, Watercolour Crayons, Aqua Painters, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!