Sign UP

Monday, June 27, 2011

MDS Monday - Leadership 2011

I was thrilled to be able to attend Leadership 2011 thanks to a (quite literally) last second transfer! Sometimes being in the right place at the right time pays off!

Here are some highlights:


The main stage presentations and classes were just awesome! The make and takes even BETTER! And Memento Mall is EVERYTHING they say it is!

I can't wait to do it all over again next year - San Antonio baby!!!

Are you thinking about purchasing MDS? If you are and you purchase it from me between now and June 30th, I'll send you your very own copy of the Cheerful Treat CD which is in the Summer Mini!

Happy MDSin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!