Sign UP

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Watercolour Wednesday - Little Friends

It seems there has been some difficulty seeing the video to which I make reference further down on this post.

Hopefully, this works:



I'm back with another Little Friends image. Have I mentioned that I love this set? No? Heehee!!! I love, love, LOVE it! My Caroline owns it and we don't normally buy the same sets because we see each other every week, but I may make an exception with this one - LOL!

Here's my card:



I used Sweet Sunday Sketch # 16, so you'll see this card again in my Flashback Friday feature on...well...Friday!

I stamped my little lady and her puppy (we'll call him Crumb Cake - heehee!) trying to steal the ribbon.  You can check out the video behind the reasoning for the puppy's name here. It's on my personal Facebook page, so if you can't see it, please let me know!

Anyway...little lady and her puppy were coloured in using Watercolour Crayons and Aqua Painters (no REALLY, Christyne? On Watercolour Wednesday? You don't say!!!) I just adore her dress in Rich Razzleberry, don't you?

I matted the image on Rich Razzleberry and then, per the sketch, outlined it in Old Olive.  And yes, I KNOW it doesn't LOOK like Old Olive, but my lighting conditions were not ideal. I tried a little tweaking in Photoshop, but it just didn't do the trick...

What do you think?

STAMPS: Little Friends
INK: Staz-ON, Rich Razzleberry
PAPERS: Pretty In Pink, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Cardstock; Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Crayons, Aqua Painters

Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

  1. when I click on the link to see the video on facebook, it says that the video is not available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW! I'm sorry you can't see the video. It probably has something to do with a friend request. I'll try and tag myself as my FB Page and see if that works...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Love the stamp set. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!