Sign UP

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Stamping 411 in New Colours

Happy Saturday!  I've had a busy creating day today but you'll have to wait till Friday to see most of what I've done since it's for one of my Flashback Friday posts.

Today's card features a couple of images from the "Recess" Set.


This set is so much fun!  It's in the Summer Mini and features, well, children enjoying recess! These two are having fun being active!

I stamped them in Black Staz-On on Watercolour Paper - this is being reconfigured and will NO LONGER be available in 3 3/4" X 5" size. So, if you like this size, better get it soon! I then used my Watercolour Wonder Crayons and my Aqua Painter to colour them in. I love the way the grass turned out on this one and I wasn't even trying - LOL!

And check this out:


See that? That's a teeny, tiny brad! It's only 1/8" across and it is SO. DARN. CUTE. They'll be available in the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue and I just KNOW you're going to love them as much as I do!

And here's a close up of my long jewelry tag:


I just love the little trick Diana Gibbs shared on how to do this! And I just love that we now have something WHITE to use with Whisper White paper.  The Baker's Twine that is now in the Summer Mini will also be in the 2011-2012 IBC.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Recess
INK: Black Staz-On, Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze and Island Indigo Cardstock; Just Add Cake DSP; Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Crayons, Aqua Painters, Silver Mini Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Punch, Bakers Twine

Happy Stampin'!

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! Lots of cuteness going on here. Great job with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is just too cute!! I'm totally regretting not getting this set now. Fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been able to put this set down. I just love your watercoloring! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card is darling! That is such a fun set! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!! Love that tag and white twine too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is this? It's just darling! So glad you played along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!