Sign UP

Monday, June 13, 2011

MDS Monday - It's not just for scrapbooks!

Do you have My Digital Studio (MDS)? Have you explored all the available options? If not, you're missing out!

Since Stampin' UP! introduced MDS, they've added several options beyond the basic card and scrapbook layout. You can now create tags, postcards, swatch books and this:




What do you think this looks like? It's a pretty simple design because I didn't want to overwhelm you the first time I showed you a JOURNAL COVER!

You can design your very own HARD BOUND journals in MDS. As I said, I chose a simple design of Blushing Bride Polka Dots, some Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, a punched shape and an initial. But YOU can be as elaborate as you like in your design. Or, you can stay simple too.  Whatever you like!

You get to design both the front AND back covers! I left my back cover blank, using just the designer series paper, but you could add your initials if you were giving it to a friend...or perhaps use a text box to type out: "hand made by" and then add your name.

The possibilities are ENDLESS!!!

Happy MDSin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!