Sign UP

Friday, August 12, 2016

16 more sleeps and a plane ride!

No cards today! Just me, waxing poetic, on how awesome my husband is. You don't mind, right?

This year, we're celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. Yes, I realize that I look WAY too young to have been married for 25 years, but since I was married when I was 22 and I'm now 47, it's true!

Now, I'm not going to tell you that it's been 25 years of wedded bliss, because that would be a lie. There was a time when we almost didn't make it. But we fought for (and oftentimes, with) each other and somehow we made it through. And I can tell you with absolute certainty that we are stronger as a couple because of it. And I'm thankful for that every day.

So...while there is no picture of a card today, there is this:


A few years ago, my husband introduced me to Europe and more specifically, Paris. And I fell in love. If you ask, I will tell you that we ARE retiring in France...not necessarily Paris, but definitely France. I love everything about the country - the history, the architecture and yes, even the people.

This year, we'll be exploring Lyon. It's the food capital of France. Did you know that? Many people think the food capital is Paris, but it's actually Lyon. I can't wait!

You'll see some photos on my blog and MANY more on my Facebook Page. I can't wait to share it with all of you!

Thanks for letting me go off on a tangent. :)

16 more sleeps and a plane ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!