Sign UP

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Quick & Cute with a little OOMPH!

Today's Quick & Cute card is actually a whole Paper Pumpkin Kit! It's a little bit more involved than my regular Quick & Cute cards, but everything you need (except for adhesive and a clear block) is already in the box! And as an added bonus, it gets delivered right to your door.

This months Paper Pumpkin is just perfect when you need something Quick & Cute. You can make up the cards as you need them, or make them all at the same time and be ready to go. :)

Here's the bits in the kit:


Everything you need to create comes out of the box. If you're already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you received a block in your first kit and if you're just thinking about it, you'll get that block in your first kit. Other than that, all you need is adhesive (and if it's a specialty adhesive, like glue dots or Stampin' Dimensionals, that's in the box too!)

And the stamp set:


I love that corner image! It was stamped four times on the largest of the cards in the kit to form a beautiful frame! And once all your cards in the kit are complete, you'll get to use the stamps in other ways! Heads up! I'll be showing you a card on Monday that uses the stamp set with other Stampin' UP! supplies.

And, last but not least, the finished cards:


I love the way these turned out! There's three regular sized cards (4 ¼" x 5 ½"), three note card sized cards (3 ½" x 5") and three little pockets with a note inside that are sized to hold a gift card to someone's favourite store!

Did you know that as a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can also order back kits from previous months? This privilege is only available to current Paper Pumpkin subscribers and I love that little perk! If I get a kit that I REALLY like, I can order another one (or two or three) when I place my next Stampin' UP! order. How cool is that??

You can sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE and if you do so before the end of September, you'll only pay for one kit and your next one will be FREE!

What do you think?

SUPPLIES: August Paper Pumpkin Kit

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!