Sign UP

Monday, August 15, 2016

Just for you

Oh. My. SQUEEEEEEEEE!! My pre-order for the Holiday Catalogue arrived last week and I finally got a chance to sit down and play with it - WOOHOO!!!

I've been working full time for the past week (and repeating that this week) at Georgetown Yarn while my dear friend (and owner) Betty-Anne is on vacation with her family, so playtime is on Sundays and Mondays until the end of this week.

I couldn't wait to get started playing with the new goodies and the Freshly Made Sketches sketch was PERFECT for it! I'm cutting it close to the wire, but better late than never, right??

How cute is this:


I love everything about this whole suite in the Holiday Catalogue and I can't wait to share MORE of it with you! I don't want to make you nuts with all the Christmas stuff, so until the Holiday Catalogue goes "live" to non-demonstrators, I'll only be sharing bits and pieces occasionally.

I started off with a base of Real Red Cardstock and added a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Candy Cane Lane DSP pack. How cute is that paper???

Then I stamped the images onto Whisper White Cardstock and added a layer of Crumb Cake behind it...though I might change that up and use Early Espresso for my upcoming class in order to add a bit of contrast.

A strip of Candy Cane Lane DSP was added under the image panel and I used a partial image (just for you) to stamp on the strip of Whisper White Cardstock. Our markers are GREAT for colouring in portions of stamps!

The finishing touch was some bling! Because EVERYONE needs a little bling at Christmas, right? :)

I stamped on the inside too:


I just love all the little images in this set...they'd be perfect for tags too!! Which gives me an idea for my next Christmas post! Stay tuned...

What do you think??

STAMPS: Candy Cane Christmas
INK: Garden Green, Real Red and Crumb Cake
PAPERS: Whisper White, Real Red and Crumb Cake Cardstock; Candy Cane Lane DSP
ACCESSORIES: Markers, Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute and fun Christmas card! Love that patterned paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!