Sign UP

Friday, August 26, 2016

Thoughts...

I think I'll colour all my butterflies this way from now on...


I love, love, LOVE this card! Maybe it's even my new favourite! :) The base is Dapper Denim and it was stamped using Dapper Denim Ink both at full strength and stamped off.

The image panel is Whisper White layered on Basic Black. The Whisper White piece was stamped with Smoky Slate and then Versamark Ink which was embossed using Gold Embossing Powder. Both the sentiment and butterfly were stamped in Archival Black Ink and the butterfly was sponged using Soft Sky and Crushed Curry Ink. It was adhered to the front using Stampin' Dimensionals after swirling some Gold Metallic Thread behind it.


The inside was simply stamped with Smoky Slate Ink.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Gorgeous Grunge, Touches of Texture
INK: Archival Black, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky and Versarmrk
PAPERS: Whisper White, Basic Black and Dapper Denim
ACCESSORIES: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Butterfly Punch, Gold Metallic Thread

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!