Sign UP

Monday, August 8, 2016

Just for You

I'm sure you've done it...we all have. You know what I'm talking about...

That stamp set. You look at it and think to yourself, "I don't need that" or "I would never use that". And then you see all sorts of idea...they're on blogs, they're one Pinterest, they're everywhere! And then you see that *one* idea that just does it for you and all of a sudden, you HAVE to have the stamp set!

That's what happened to me with Bella & Friends. We don't have a parrot...or a turtle...we don't even have a dog! And I didn't need the set...and then it was EVERYWHERE! And everyone was making SO many cute cards with it that I. HAD. TO. HAVE. IT.

Now, mind you, today's card isn't *the* one that put me over the edge, but it's pretty darn cute!

Check it out:


I started off with a base of Thick Whisper White Cardstock and added a layer of Soft Sky Cardstock. The image was stamped using Archival Black Ink onto Thick Whisper White Cardstock.

I used my inks and watercolour pen to colour in the images. Bella is coloured using Soft Suede and Skittles is coloured using Calypso Coral and Wild Wasabi.

I made a whole set of these that I'll be showing over the next little while, so stay tuned!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Bella & Friends
INK: Archival Black, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi Real Red
PAPERS: Thick Whisper White and Soft Sky Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Pen

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!