Sign UP

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Show me the PAPER!!!

This week over at Paper Crafts Crew, our theme was to focus on the Designer Series Paper. Since I'm in full blown Christmas Class planning, guess what you get? Yep! CHRISTMAS!!

Now...if you're VERY clever and have found me from my Facebook Page, you've figured out that this is one of the cards we'll be making at Christmas Boot Camp in October - DON'T SPOIL THE SURPRISE!!


Many of you who were at my last class in July commented on the card in this post. You liked it SO much, that I decided to recreate it for a Christmas card. You're welcome! :)

My base is Cherry Cobbler and the next layer is Garden Green. The sunburst is arranged on a piece of Very Vanilla which is cut 3 ¾" x 5".

The sentiment is from the Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) Set this year called My Hero. It's a great little set for all kinds of occasions. The bonus? Every set sold means RMHC received a donation from Stampin' UP! To date, we've raised over $1.5 million! How amazing is THAT?

I stamped the sentiment and then punched it out using my 2" circle punch. The layer under that was cut using our new Layering Circles Framelits. I added a bit more colour by doodling with my Cherry Cobbler Marker.

What do you think?

STAMPS: My Hero
INK: Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Very Vanilla Cardstock; This Christmas DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!