Sign UP

Monday, August 22, 2016

Just wanted to say...

LOVE YOU!

When I received my Paper Pumpkin last week, I knew it would be perfect for the Freshly Made Sketches sketch and I was right!


See? Told you it was perfect! This one is 100% going to my honey, but I think I'll take it with me on our upcoming vacation. I have his 25th anniversary card already, but what's one more, right? It's paper, it packs flat!

Details & Digits:
  • Base: Island Indigo, 4 ¼" x 11" scored at 5 ½"
  • Layer: Mint Macaron, 4" x 5 ¼"
  • Layer: Whisper White, 3 ¾" x 5"
  • Layer: Blooms and Bliss DSP, a bit I had leftover and cut
  • Sentiments: Stamped in Island Indigo
  • Love You: Punched using 2" circle punch and layered with the next size up in Thinlits
  • Doodling: Island Indigo
Here's the inside:


What do you think:

STAMPS: My Pape Pumpkin - August Kit
INK: Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Mint Macaron and Island Indigo Cardstock; Blooms & Bliss DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Circle Thinlits, Punch, Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I love the DSP, your design and the colors that you chose are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your use of this sketch with the split sentiment! Such fun colors and patterns. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!