Sign UP

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Oh Happy 3-D Thursday!

Oh Happy Day! Wait till you see this!


I had SO much fun creating this little box set yesterday! I knew when I saw it, that I'd have to sit down and make it RIGHT AWAY. And then, I knew I had to show you! :)


Can you guess what it is??


How adorable is that? I love making covered notepads and this one just makes me smile! I wasn't sure I would like the little fishy paper, but it's so cute. And it has a "not fishy" side so you can use it with cards that don't involve fish. I particularly like the striped design that you see above in the belly band.


And then there's these! Tiny little simple note cards (they're just 3 x 4!) that can be used for a quick note or to jot down a thought...maybe a quick card sketch for your next blog post?

And here's the full set:


There's an empty space there as I haven't been back to school shopping and that's where the pencils go.

I think I'll make a couple more and drop of them off for the secretaries at my youngest son's school. Might as well get on their good side from the start.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Scenic Sayings
INK: Calypso Coral
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Dapper Denim Cardstock; By the Shore DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

  1. OK you got me!!!! So cute!!!! Love the finished set, is there a pattern or place that I can see how to make this too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DeeDee! It was so much fun to make! I got the pattern/directions from Craft Project Central. Happy Stampin'!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!