Sign UP

Saturday, August 13, 2016

I'll be your up...

...when you're feeling down.


This image and sentiment are so perfectly cute! I just LOVE them together!

Recently I was chatting with a dear friend who had been having a particularly difficult day and I showed her this adorable image. She said I must have known she needed a bit of boost. I don't think I'm particularly *that* intuitive, but I was glad to have made her smile just a little. :)

This card was so quick and easy to make! I stamped the image in Archival Black Ink on Thick Whisper White cardstock and coloured it in using ink and my Aqua Painter. I used sponges to add a bit of "background" in Soft Sky. The balloon was stamped a second time and coloured in Daffodil Delight. Then it was cut out and attached over the stamped balloon to add a little dimension.

Easy, Peasy, DONE!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Bella & Friends
INK: Archival Black, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi
PAPERS: Thich Whisper White and Soft Sky Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Aqua Painter, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!