Sign UP

Thursday, August 25, 2016

For You 3-D Thursday!

It's not *exactly* 3-D since it's still kinda flat, but it's not a card, so that's something...right? :)

Check this out:


These came about because I misheard the directions in a video for something you'll see next week. I was merrily creating along and when I had made them all, I realized that they were too big for the project I was *actually* working on. Now you'll have to wait for next week to see it - LOL!

I started off with a 5 ½ x 5 ½" piece of Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper (I'm almost out of the blue/green papers - good thing I have another pack on standby!) and created a gift card size envie using my Envelope Punch Board. Then I went a little NUTS with the sponging...it's pretty much EVERYWHERE!

For the belly band, I stamped on Whisper White Cardstock using the splatter stamp from Touches of Texture and Mint Macaron Ink (which I stamped off first) and then stamped the large flower image in Island Indigo. The sentiment is from Thoughtful Branches (which is only available for a few more days!)

I added some Basic Rhinestones, because you can never have too much bling!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Touches of Texture, Thoughtful Branches
INK: Mint Macaron and Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White Cardstock; Blooms & Bliss DSP
ACCESSORIES: Envelope Punch Board, Punches, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!