Sign UP

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Fire! FIRE!!!

Have you ever been to a birthday where there was more candles than cake? If you ever have to go to another one, this card would be perfect!

Check it out:


SO many candles! And SO much fun! The Birthday Banners stamp set was just perfect for this weeks Paper Crafts Crew Sketch (last week too, but I digress!). It took about a week for this idea to come together in my head, but I just LOVE the way it turned out!

The candles (there are 6, one is hiding) and flames (also 6, with one hiding) were fussy cut and adhered to the black panel using both SNAIL and Stampin' Dimensionals (depending on the layer). The sentiment was stamped in Archival Black Ink and Melon Mambo Ink and die cut using the Bunch of Banners Framelits. The Birthday Banners and Bunch of Banners Framelits are going to get LOTS of use this year I think! :)

Did you know that you can also get the Bunch of Banners Framelits as a BUNDLE? They'll come with Banners for You stamp set:



To finish off my card, I carried the candle theme to the inside:


What's one more candle, right??

What do you think?

STAMPS: Birthday Banners
INK: Archival Black, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry
PAPERS: Whisper White and Melon Mambo Cardstock; Pop of Pink DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!