Sign UP

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Enjoy 3-D Thursday!

I don't know if you know this...but I knit!! I love it when I can combine my paper crafting with knitting - then all my hobbies are happy that they're getting attention - LOL!

I also work at our local (ish) yarn store in Georgetown. Georgetown Yarn is often my home away from home since it's such a fun place to be! They say if you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life! How fortunate that both my "jobs" are so much fun! :)

Today, I'm sharing a little gift that I created for a friend. We've been super busy at Georgetown Yarn creating kits for upcoming shows (Kitchener Knitter's Fair and Woodstock Fleece Festival) and Lindsay has been our project manager. She's done a GREAT job and since she's a paper crafter and a knitter too, I just knew she'd love this (and I was right! I've already gifted it to her and she was THRILLED!)

Check it out:


This is the little bag before I put the yarn in it. I used a Bow Paper Clip to hold it closed. Bella was stamped in Archival Black Ink on Thick Whisper White Cardstock so I could use my Aqua Painter to colour her in.

The pretty skein of green yarn was too big to stuff inside the little box, so I just used the clip to hold Bella on the front of the box. See?


What do you think?

INK: Archival Black, Dapper Denim Ink, Soft Suede and Real Red Ink
PAPERS: Dapper Denim and Thick Whisper White Cardstock; By the Shore DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Bow Paper Clip, Aqua Painter

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!