Sign UP

Saturday, August 27, 2016

For You

Can you stand any more cute puppies and birds? I sure hope so!


Bella & Skittles just make my heart happy! You can't help but smile when you see these two! :)

For this card, I added all the images to one big block and stamped them all at the same time - EASY!

This time, I coloured Bella in Crumb Cake and added a Real Red collar and heart. I've done Bella in a few colours now, and I'm pretty sure my favourite colour is Soft Suede.

I added some sponging in Soft Sky as the "background" and that's it!

Quick and Cute!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Bella & Friends
INK: Archival Black, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Calypso Coral
PAPERS: Thick Whisper White and Soft Sky Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Aqua Painter

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!