Sign UP

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A bit of Birthday for the Divas!

Here's another one of those strange colour combos. It took me a bit to figure out, but I REALLY like the end result!

Our colours this week are:

  • Rich Razzleberry
  • Summer Starfruit
  • Primrose Petals
  • Marina Mist
  • Very Vanilla


I started off with a base of Rich Razzleberry and stamped the Very Vanilla layer with Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals.

The sentiment was stamped on a strip of Very Vanilla using Marina Mist. I also sponged around the edges to add a bit more contrast between the Very Vanilla pieces.

You can check out what the other Divas created here. The colour challenge is a weekly one, appearing every Tuesday!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Mixed Bunch, Apothecary Art (sentiment)
INK: Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Marina Mist
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Rich Razzleberry
ACCESSORIES: Punch (to flag the sentiment), Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!