Sign UP

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A little Halloween colour for the Divas

Are you ready for Halloween? Are you even going out? If you live on/near the East Coast, you're probably hunkering down and not even opening the front door. I'm in Southern Ontario and considering just going to the store and buying each of the kids a box of candy. Seriously. I'd rather do that than brave the nasty weather we're expecting tomorrow evening. YUCK!

I hope today's card has colours cheery enough to bring a bit of sunshine to your day if you're dealing with Sandy in your part of the country:


I started off with Spooky Bingo Bits to create my paper by stamping randomly on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Next I stamped the sentiment from Seasonal Sayings onto Whisper White Cardstock and dragged that strip through my Elegant Eggplant ink.

The sentiment was adhered to the homemade paper and they were both adhered to a Basic Black base.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Divas HERE.

Hope you have a great Halloween and manage to stay dry!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Spooky Bingo Bits, Seasonal Sayings
INK: Staz-ON Black, Tangerine Tango, Elegant Eggplant and Wild Wasabi
PAPERS: Whisper White and Basic Black Cardstiock
ACCESSORIES: Markers (for colouring the sentiment)

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!