Sign UP

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bewitching the Paper Craft Crew

Halloween will be here before you know it! Are you ready???

You'll notice from this post, that when I create, I play with what I have out. Since I was creating with Elegant Eggplant for the Divas I figured I might as well just keep creating with it for the Paper Craft Crew. It's easier to put away when there's LESS of it to put away - LOL!

Today's card features one of my most favourite sets to watercolour, Greeting Card Kids:



I stamped my little witch on watercolour paper using Staz-ON ink and coloured her in using my watercolour crayons and aqua painters. I was going for an "antique" kind of look so I didn't saturate the image too much. Do you think I succeeded?

I matted the image on both Old Olive and Tangerine Tango (yep! I had them out...) and then added flags to the top right of the the image panel.


On the inside, I added a piece of Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White. Doodling and a matching flag were the finishing touches.

Here's the sketch on which the card was based (I took a few liberties):


What do you think?

STAMPS: Greeting Card Kids
INK: Black Staz-ON
PAPERS: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Tangerine Tango Cardstock; Elegant Eggplant DSP; Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Crayons, Aqua Painters, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!