Sign UP

Monday, October 15, 2012

Stepped up Tags for the Creative Crew

As you know from this post, our general theme this month for the Creative Crew is Step-It-Up!

One of our projects was tags - one simple and one WOW! I had fun with these! Check it out:



When I think "simple" I think single layer, so that's what I did on my Island Indigo tag. And then...I went a little nuts - LOL!

I stamped the image on the second tag in Island Indigo and then decided it needed a double layer, so I stamped it again and cut it out!

I added the faux stitching in Lucky Limeade next. As I was going to adhere the double layer of the image I decided that I needed something more on the tag and that's where the strip of Raspberry Ripple Designer Series Paper came in. THEN I attached the label and stamped the small banner in Raspberry Ripple before cutting it out.

On the WOW tag, I added Lucky Limeade ribbon instead of Island Indigo ribbon.

Check out the bling:


A couple of rhinestones are always welcome addition!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Friendship Preserves
INK: Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple
PAPERS: Very Vanilla Cardstock; Orchard Harvest DSP
ACCESSORIES: Hole Punch, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!