Sign UP

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday - MY WAY with the Creative Crew!

Happy Friday peeps! Ready for the weekend??

Today's MY WAY is all about Halloween! I've had this project done since September 26th, but since the Crew stays "hush-hush" till the 1st of the month I had to keep it a secret!



The first card is UBER simple!

I simply stamped the image using Staz-ON and the sentiment using Always Artichoke (I had the Always Artichoke out for a Diva's Colour Challenge).

The second card is the stepped-up version!

I stamped the image and sentiment on a Halloween Kit tag this time and added a Basic Rhinestone and a googly eye!

I added two more layers of cardstock too! A layer of Lucky Limeade was attached to the base and a Whisper White layer (with doodles, of course!) was attached to that with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added the ribbon and attached the tag using Stampin' Dimensionals again.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Googly Ghouls, Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Staz-ON, Lucky Limeade
PAPERS: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
ACCESSORIES: Halloween Tag, Basic Rhinestone, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!