Sign UP

Monday, October 8, 2012

STAMPS FOR SALE!!!

So you're probably thinking, "DUH! Of course she sells stamps!" And you'd be right...because OF COURSE I sell stamps! It's what I do, along with the creating, and teaching, and sending cards...

But this is something DIFFERENT. For the first time EVER, Stampin' UP! is breaking up sets to sell stamps INDIVIDUALLY!

This offer is VERY limited (only till January 2nd, 2012) and is ONLY available on purchases of three SPECIFIC sets.

Check it out:







Each of the photos above are clickable links that will take you directly to the each of the stamp sets where you'll be able to pick and choose which ones you might like.

Which stamp will YOU choose?

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!