Sign UP

Monday, October 22, 2012

Steppin' it up with ATC's for the Creative Crew

I thought I was all kinds of clever when I created the tags in this post...till I read the directions for the tags again. *sigh* Getting ahead of myself is a particular specialty of mine - LOL!

Turns out the TAG/ATC challenge was tied into the Catalogue focus which was to use the Occasions stamps on pages 32-57. Yeah...got a little excited there!

FORTUNATELY, it turned out that the tags were OK because the Holiday Focus could be created in ANY format (tag, card, scrapbook page, home decor), so...PHEW!!

Here's a picture of both my adorable (if I do say so myself!) Tea Shoppe ATC cards. The one on the right is the simple version, stamped on Whisper White. The one of the left is my stepped up version. 

To step it up, I stamped the flower image a second time, cut it out and adhered it to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals (cut into teeny pieces!). I coloured in the flower using the blender pen and ink and added a pearl.

On the bottom cup, I added NINE tiny pearls.


Here's a close up of the flower in the top cup. I used the ink from the stamped image and dragged it around with my blender pen to add colour to the flowers. I coloured the stems/leaf with Always Artichoke Ink and the blender pen.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Tea Shoppe
INK: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo, Always Artichoke
PAPERS: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder and Island Indigo Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Blender Pen, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals


Wishing you a wonderfully blessed day filled with stamping and happy times!

1 comment:

  1. Being a tea drinker, I think it's tea-rrific!!!!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!