Sign UP

Friday, October 19, 2012

Merry Christmas - MY WAY!

SQUEEEEE! I think this is THE cutest MY WAY card to date! When I saw the card that I wanted to do MY WAY, I knew JUST want I wanted to do. And...unlike THIS POST, it turned out EXACTLY how I saw it in my heard the first time - LOL!

And...my blog reached over 75,000 blog hits over night! You know what THAT means?? PARTY time! Not to mention...BLOG CANDY! Read on for details!


I started off with the Merry Christmas panel and stamped it in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White. I rounded the corners, wrapped it with bakers twine and matted it on a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock.

Next step was stamping and punching out the trees and stars from Merry Minis. It sure is a good thing that there's a matching punch for those little stamps. Everyone knows I LOVE fussy cutting, but cutting 45 of those out would be NUTS!

After stamping (Gumball Green and Daffodil Delight), they were punched out using the coordinating punches and adhered to the Whisper White piece using glue dots. This piece was then attached to a piece of Cherry Cobbler. It was then attached just above the sentiment with a Stampin' Dimensionals.

This is my swap card this month for a SUPER special group of swappers known as the True North Swappers. This is the card I sent in last month and the awesomeness I received in return was...well...AWESOME!!! I can't wait to get my swap packet back and see what's in it! :)

I'm also officially signed up for Lyssa's CQ Leadership Swap to be held at LEADERSHIP - WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Only 83 days to go...not that I'm counting! :)

Now...for that blog candy thing! Leave me a comment and let me know what YOUR favourite colour of baker's twine is! I have a package of Lucky Limeade that will be awarded by random draw from all the comments left between today and Monday morning at 8 AM EST.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Sassy Salutations, Merry Minis
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight
PAPERS: Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Bakers Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!! I love it! Maybe I should have bought that mini stamp and punch set afterall... And, ahem, my favourite colour of baker's twine is Calypso Coral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Christyne, very simple, yet stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brightly festive! Love the colour contrast and the simplicity.

    Favourite colour baker's twine....would be a toss up between Cherry Cobbler and Island Indigo.

    Will we see this card at Stampin'Extravaganza??? Hmmmm???

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me buy the Merry Minis stamp set and punch, and I love you for it! Favourite colour of bakers twine is Island Indigo, but Cherry Cobbler or Esarly Espresso are close seconds :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!