Sign UP

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This too shall pass for the Paper Craft Crew

Oh my! I was down to the wire on this one! I've been SO busy with Christmas cards for classes that I'm seriously starting to think that I'm burning out. I LOVE posting to my blog everyday because I just love sharing new things with all of you, but I think I may need a little break. I'll have to keep you posted.

Today's card is going to a dear friend who is having a rough go of things right now. She needs a hug through the mail and since this is what I do, I thought it was a GREAT idea!


You'll have to excuse the location in which the photo was taken as it was well after dark when I finished the card. *sigh* Have I mentioned that I REALLY don't like this time of year? The early setting sun is SO depressing. BLAH!

I stamped the image in Always Artichoke unto Very Vanilla and hand cut it (yes, I was too lazy to get up and use the Big Shot - pathetic!) and then matted it on a piece of Always Artichoke which was also hand cut.

I added the Natural 7/8" Ribbon and then attached the sentiment panel with Stampin' Dimensionals. The final touch was the basic pearls.

What do you think?

STAMPS: From My Heart
INK: Always Artichoke
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke and River Rock Cardstock; Always Artichoke DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!