Sign UP

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Christmas Wishes for the Divas!

Tomorrow is my all day Stampin' Extravaganza! You may have heard me mention it? *giggle*

This is just one of the TEN cards we'll be making at the event:


I started off with a base of Raspberry Ripple and added a layer of Wild Wasabi after running it through the Big Shot with the Holiday Frame Embossing Folder.

I used the small oval embossing folder on a piece of Whisper White and then cut it out. The oval frame was stamped in Raspberry Ripple and punched out. I then added the tree which was hand cut and finished it off with a tiny Raspberry Ripple bow.

After Extravaganza, I'll be selling the tutorial for all the cards we completed. It will be available for just $3.95

Here's the sketch:



I took a few liberties, but I was elbow deep in creating for Extravaganza and simply did not have the time (nor the tolerance for the elevated stress) to create another card. I'm hoping things slow down soon!

Meanwhile,  you can check out what the rest of Divas created HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Joyous Celebrations
INK: Wild Wasabi, Raspberry Ripple
PAPERS: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi and Raspberry Ripple Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Embossing Folders, Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card--the colors are awesome!! It's a nice change from red and green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!!!! I love how the embossing folder adds such dimension and I love your little banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...LOVE IT! Good luck tomorrow and have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!