Sign UP

Friday, October 26, 2012

Are you ready for SOMETHING HUGE???


Today's Friday - MY WAY! is being interrupted by a most amazing deal announced yesterday by Stampin' UP!

On Monday October 29th for 23 hours and 50 minutes ONLY, Stampin' UP! will be offering almost ALL of the stamp sets in the catalogue for 15% off. The only sets NOT included in this offer are the hostess only sets, the bundled sets and the digital stamp brush sets.

So...get your catalogues out and start making your choices. This is one sale you WON'T want to miss!

You can either shop online, by phone directly with me at (416)420-6975 or by emailing me. The shopping links and email links can be found in the left sidebar.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!