Sign UP

Sunday, October 28, 2012

A little bit of Merry for you!

OOPS! Sorry this card is a little late today. If you've been reading for awhile, you know that I like to schedule my posts in advance and that they usually pop up at 6:30 a.m. I've been a little, shall we say, "creatively challenged" lately and the ideas haven't been coming to me as quickly and as often as they usually do.

Today's card is one that we did in my second Christmas Stamp-a-Stack of the season yesterday. There are two more to go and I still have space in both, so if you'd like to come, check out my classes page for the details.

Check it out:


It used the little "merry" bird from the "For the Birds" Stamp set (which by the way is part of the 15% off stamp sale tomorrow!).

The image was stamped in Black Staz-ON and then I used my blender pens to colour in the image. I added a little shot of Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to the pom pom on his hat - SO CUTE!!

A sponge with Cherry Cobbler ink was used to add some detail to the 2 1/2" circle before it mounted on the card front. A button with a length of Baker's Twine is the finishing touch.

What do you think?


STAMPS: For the Birds
INK: Staz-ON, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock; Old Olive and Merry Moments DSP
ACCESSORIES: Blender Pens, Sponges, Buttons, Baker's Twine, Dazzling Details, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!