Sign UP

Friday, October 5, 2012

It's a Friday - MY WAY Birthday!

Today's card is a special birthday card for my dear friend Lindsay! Her birthday was on October 1st, so I'm not ruining the surprise by showing it to you:


I started off with a base of Very Vanilla. Then I ran a piece of Crumb Cake through the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and added that to a second piece of Very Vanilla before adhering it to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede and added the bow (it's a faux bow) with a pretty pink button as the finishing touch?

What do you think? (Lindsay LOVED it!)

STAMPS: Bring on the Cake
INK: Soft Suede
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Embossing Folder, Cotton Ribbon (in the Holiday Catalogue), Button, Linen Thread

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I loved it before I knew it was a faux bow. Now... :) Thanks buddy! It was a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!